Sunday, January 23, 2011

Begin again

Hi everyone,
Being more creative than techie, blogging is rather difficult. Well, also, being ADHD and not wanting to sit for long at a computer doesn't help either. But, I am dedicated to giving a blood transfusion to my blot, The Joy of Expression. . . .

Because, I'm working with a Print On Demand Publisher, Koho Pono Press out of Oregon. Special people in a special state--refreshing from Texas.

The book is due out the end of February and I will have much more info about it in the near future.

Because, I've also done a little bit of writing for Story Circle Network out of Austin. Had a poem and a short, short story published and it feels good. Perhaps I'm making a much needed step across the wall that has thwarted my creative writing and art for over a decade. One of the best gifts that Story Circle Network has given me is to want some more profile information including information about whether I have a blog.

Well, how can I say that I do but don't post on it? So I must post or lose face, power, and the Joy of Expression I get from sharing the joy within me. So, on a bleak North Texas Sunday afternoon here I am "getting going" again.

How about I go for swim, indoors of course, and then come back and send you the two work I've had published for SCN. Then I will e-mail my blog and other information in and, say, about 4 to 4:30pm today and I will be a part of a "Living Blog."
Sounds like a good psychological trick to get me going.
Lynn

No comments: