Tuesday, December 8, 2009

After a Hiatus for the Growth of Expression

Catch up

It's been nine months since I last posted.
Question: Why?
Answer: Life

Seems I've been proceeding to find out what expression means to me--a me that, though an outgrowth of the previous chapters in my life, is quite different than every before as its synthesized, morphed and been culled. In the next few days, I'll share some of what I've learned. In return I'd like to hear from you about the form expression has taken this year for you.

Intentions of The Joy of Expression Blog
I intend this blog to be a means to communicate with you about your own creative expression--whether it be the living of a creative lifestyle, extending and experimenting with an artistic skill, helping others through your creative teaching, or . . . I will post pictures of the work I'm doing and you can learn more about obtaining copies of the stationery and other art projects I'm been working on by e-mailing me at my new e-mail address set up for that purpose: thejoyofexpression@gmail.com. See next paragraph to learn more. I'll be working the bugs out of the system, so stay with me. All suggestions and comments gratefully received.

An Invitation to write on my blog
What has been happening to you this year with your own personal expressiveness? Let me hear from you.

Announcement: I've opened an e-mail address that will focus on my art work and the art work of Alexandria and Zachary Weiss. Through this address you can order copies of the stationery, pictures, and three-dimensional creations we are being blessed to express. Contact any of us through: thejoyofexpression@gmail.com. I can also be reached by phone: 214-864-6961.

Nature Fairies
There will be more soon about the Nature Fairies. They are looking for their home and I'll will be asking for your help in doing this.

Posting Time
I antiicpate posting on weekend, so check your e-mail the first of each week.

That's it for today. Do take care and please lets dialogue about that wonderful attribute we call Expression.

No comments: